Sunday, July 4, 2010

Finally, I created this one. The intensity of thoughts, judgements and my emotions on the matters relating to society is expanding manifolds. Reasons, the chain of incidents- happened in my recent past, around me, in Indian Context along with the Sociology class that I am attending these days. While the discussions are going on in the class or I am reading on some issues, at some instants the Women inside me errupts like lava that I feel like starting up a whole debate on certain issues to being discussed from a feministic perspective, and at others, the feeling of compassion and understanding of society and the wish to do something  and to contribute to progressive social change in some way or the other, because of the huge scope for it in all dimensions of our Indian Society, churns inside me with the such an intensity that I felt the need of an outlet of these thoughts.
I considered two options: one is the blog thing and the other writing with pen paper so as to practice writing, which can help in exams but then I thought Pen and Paper essays will restrict my thoughts to myself and reduce any chance of external  thoughts to touch the ideas and this wont be complete in sense of critical analysis, so I ended creating this.

No comments:

Post a Comment